Any unruly parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, sibling or family friend who is asked to exit the gym due to their behaviour, will do so WITH the child that they are there "supporting."
- Doors open 30 minutes before your first game and courts are available for warm-ups
- Please bring your own warm-up balls
- Please be prepared to provide 1 parent to keep score
- Each team is to provide one linesman (parent or player)
- "Fair Play" rules will NOT be monitored, but it is strongly encouraged that you provide significant playing time for each of your players
- Using a libero is permitted
- Serves MAY be received with one's hands
- Pool play games are 2 sets to 25 with no cap
- Playoffs are a best of 3.
- First two sets to 25 with no cap
- Third set, if necessary, to 15 with no cap
- Teams will NOT switch sides between sets (due to Covid-19)
- Teams will NOT shake hands afterwards (due to Covid-19), but will lineup at the attack line and wave to the other team